4th Congress of Minimally Invasive Surgery
4th CONGRESS OF MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGERY
Bylaws for participants of the 4th Congress of Minimally Invasive Surgery
§1. Initial provisions
- The present Bylaws set the conditions for participation in the Conference ‘4th Congress of Minimally Invasive Surgery”, which will be held from 10.10 to 12.10.2024 in Lublin, hereinafter referred to as ‘The Conference’.
- The Conference is organized by Wydawnictwo Czelej Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Lublin, at ul. Skrajna 12-14, NIP 712-24-12-888, hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organizer’.
- The official web service of the Conference is found at: www.kongreschmi.eu
- Conference ‘4th Congress of Minimally Invasive Surgery’ is a national, three-day scientific and educational meeting, organized in the form of lectures and discussions, in stationary form.
- The participants of the Conference may be doctors, regardless of their specialization, having the license to practice medicine (PWZ), and people trading medicinal products. For this reason, during the registration process it is necessary to provide the PWZ number.
- For participation in the conference - lectures and discussions - meeting the requirements of the Supreme and Regional Medical Chamber, the Participant may receive educational points. The certificate for participation in the conference will be provided by the Organizer to the Participant on the last day of the conference. If there will be any reason that the Participant won’t be able to pick up the certificate on the particular day, the Participant is obliged to inform about it via email: email@example.com. In this situation, the certificate will be sent in an electronic form to the e-mail address indicated by the Participant.
- Detailed criteria for awarding educational points and issuing a certificate are presented in § 4 of these Regulations.
§ 2. Registration of Participants
1. People willing to participate in the Conference can register with use of:
a. electronic registration system, available at www.kongreschmi.eu, ‘Register’ tab.
b. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by writing the title of the conference as subject. Please provide: the name and surname of participant, the correspondence address, e-mail address, telephone number, PWZ number(license to practice medicine) and full invoicing details (if applicable); in your e-mail.
2. The precondition for registration are the completion of registration form/provision of relevant data and acceptance of present Bylaws.
3. After completion of form an e-mail will be sent to the address provided, confirming acceptance of application form and including all data necessary to perform payment, or in case of on-line payment – confirmation of Conference participation.
4. Shall the information indicated in item 3 §2 fail to reach you within 24 hours, the Participant should contact the Organizer with use of the following e-mail address: email@example.com
5. The Participant is obliged to make payment connected with his/her participation in the Conference pursuant to the price list, as included in these Bylaws and published on Conference webpage.
6. According to Article 13(1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016, the administrator of personal data is Wydawnictwo Czelej sp.z o.o. with its registered office in Lublin, at ul. Skrajna 12-14. The participant is aware that providing data during registration is tantamount to giving consent to the processing of personal data in order to participate in the Conference (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
Each Participant has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, the right to access their data, rectify it, request the cessation of processing and removal, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. Providing data is voluntary, but the lack of consent makes it impossible to register for the online Conference. Participants' personal data may be transferred to entities participating in organizational work of the Conference.
7. In the case of group applications, the Participant declares that by sending the data of the persons applied for, he obtained their consent to participate in the Conference and to transfer their personal data to the Organizer in order to participate in the Conference.
8. Consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes - presenting advertising offers and commercial information of the Organizer's own products by sending a newsletter, telephone calls, text messages is voluntary.
9. With a separate consent of the Participant, his/her data may be entrusted to the sponsor of the Conference as a processor or transferred as an administrator for the purpose of marketing the Conference sponsor's own services towards the Participant.
10. The data subject has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, the right to access his data, rectify it, request the cessation and deletion of processing, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
12. Terms of payment and costs of participation in the Conference are specified in §3 of the Bylaws. Current prices are also available on the Conference website in the "Registration" tab.
13. The Participants of the Conference must be vaccinated – please take the document which confirms your vaccination (actual COVID-19 certificate in an electronic or a paper form).
The documents mentioned above will be necessary due to the sanitary service’s eventual control or other authorized institutions. If you won’t comply to the above requirements, you won’t be able to enter the Conference area.
§ 3. Payment conditions and cost of participation
1. We accept traditional wire transfers, on-line transfers, debit and credit card payments that are processed with use of the PayU.pl system.
2. Bank transfers should be made within 7 days of submission of registration application – but no later than on 3.10.2024 - to the following bank details: Bank Ochrony Środowiska S.A. O/Lublin account no.: PL67 1540 1144 2114 6406 8224 0004, account holder: Wydawnictwo Czelej Sp. z o.o., ul. Skrajna 12-14, 20-802 Lublin, transfer for: Conference name, name and surname of participant/company.
3. Payment date is the date the Organizer’s account is credited.
4. Participation cost:
5. Stationary participation costs include *:
Participation in lectures and discussions
Access to the exhibitions of the pharmaceutical companies
Coffee breaks, lunch
*Costs do not include accommodation
6. Residence and arrival costs due to the participation in the Conference and other personal costs are paid by the Participants on his/her own.
7. The Organizer reserves the right to introduce time-limited promotional offers concerning the Conference.
8. Promotional actions may in particular take the form of discounts, rebates, participation in additional events or payment for limited access to the event, competitions, etc.
9. Registered participants who paid prior to such promotional event may not demand the return of part or whole of their participation contributions solely on the ground of the promotional action of the Organizer.
10. The Participants who paid for their participation in the Conference will receive a receipt from the Organizer. Only after direct instruction from the Participants, i.e. provision of “invoicing details” a full VAT invoice will be issued.
11. Prices for Promotional and Advertisement Services will be agreed individually in separate contracts.
§ 4. Educational points
1. For participation in the conference, the participant is entitled to educational points. The number of educational points corresponds to the number of hours of substantive lectures and discussions.
2. The condition for receiving the certificate is personal registration at the beginning of the conference and the presence during its duration.
3.The certificate specifying the number of points awarded for participation in the conference will be sent to the Participant on the last day of the Conference or will be sent via e-mail within 14 business days from the end of the conference (according to the Bylaws point 6 §1).
§ 5. Withdrawal of Participant
1. The Participant has the right to withdraw from participating in the Conference by submitting written Conference withdrawal notice to the Office of the Organizer at the following address: Wydawnictwo Czelej Sp. z o.o., ul. Skrajna 12-14, 20-802 Lublin or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please mark your envelope/title your e-mail with: Withdrawal from participation in the ‘Name of the Conference’ + name and surname of the participant.
2. In case the resignation will be notified no later that 14 days prior to the start date of the Conference the Participant will receive a 50% refund of the sums paid. In case the notification is made no sooner than on that date, the Participant will not be entitled to any compensation.
3. The sums payable will be returned to the Participant by wire transfer or postal order within 14 days of reception withdrawal notice by the Organizer.
4. No payment will be construed as resignation from participation in the Conference.
5. Failure to make payment on the designated date will result in accrual of statutory interest.
§ 6. Complaints
1. All complaints of Conference Participants concerning the Organizer should be submitted in writing, by certified mail, to the address of the Organizer, no later than 14 days after the end of Conference. After that date no further complaints will be considered.
2. Complaints will be considered within 14 days of their deception.
3. The Participants will be notified about acceptance or rejection of their complaint in writing, to the address indicated in their registration form.
§ 7. Insurance and responsibility
1.The Organizer does not insure and is not responsible for the possessions and things which belongs to the Participants, which may be broken, lost or stolen, as well as damages caused by the Participants or by force majeure. The above does not apply to the responsibility for deliberate damages caused by the Organizer.
2.Regardless of the legal basis, in any case, the Organizer will not be responsible for loss of profits, loss of data, software, as well as their restoration to the previous state, the consequences of ceasing business activity. The Participants bear full financial responsibility for damages caused by themselves on the area where the Conference will be held.
3. The Participants are obliged to follow the safety ruler, health and safety regulations and fire safety violations on the area where the Conference will be held.
4. It is forbidden to film or record the lectures.
5. Application for participation is tantamount to consent to the free transfer to the Organizer of proprietary copyrights under the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of February 4, 1994 (Journal of Laws of 2006, No. 90, item 631, as amended) to photos, records made during the Conference with the Participant’s profile or his representative and to use them in any promotional, reference, scientific or educational materials, including those published also on the websites of the Organizer or its subsidiaries, in compliance with applicable regulations and without additional remuneration for the Organizer.
6. Above regulation affect the situation when the Participant or his representative will be photographed or filmed with other Participants on the Conference during their activities or when the Participant or his representative voluntary give the permission to grant a film interview or pose to the photo.
7. The permission to the Participant’s profile can be cancelled in any time, qualified that the cancelled permission do not include the advertising, promotional or marketing materials broadcasted before the day when the permission was cancelled.
8. Application for participation is tantamount to consent to the free transfer to the Organizer of proprietary copyrights under the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of February 4, 1994 (Journal of Laws of 2006, No. 90, item 631, as amended) to chat entries posted during the Conference and to use them in any promotional, reference, scientific or educational materials, including those published also on the websites of the Organizer or its subsidiaries, in compliance with applicable regulations and without additional remuneration for the Organizer.
9 The participation of people participating in individual elements of the Conference program can be checked and monitored, e.g. by checking the attendance list or ID cards.
10. The access to the exhibition of pharmaceutical companies have only people who are authorised to write a prescription or people who trade medical products. Due to the safety of the Participants and the exhibitors, the Organizers are obliged to enforce showing ID cards.
§ 8. Final provisions
1. The Organizer reserves the right to call off the Conference, or change its date, place or the respective items of schedule without justification.
2. In case of cancelling the Conference, The Participants will receive a full refund of their Conference participation fee within 30 days of the decision to call off the Conference.
3. In case of postponing the Conference, the Participant will be allowed to take part in the Conference with no additional costs. If the Participant do not agree to transfer the payment for the Conference to the new date, the payment will be returned within 30 days of the decision to the Organizer.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to change the form of the Conference from stationary to online due to the pandemic situation. In this situation, the Participant will get the appropriate refunds based on the costs of stationary form and online form of the Conference. The costs will be returned within 30 days of the decision to change the ability to participate in the Conference.
5. In case of the complete resignation of the Participant from the Conference after exceeding the deadline described in § 5, the Organizer do not return the Participant’s costs of the participation in the Conference.
6. The Participants have no right to claim any damages from the Organizer, connected with cancellation of the Conference, change of its date, place or the respective items of schedule.
7. The Participants are obliged to be familiar with the present Bylaws.